Here's my thoughts about this past Sunday:
1. Sacrament meeting goes A LOT better when I don't sit by the boys. Apparently I am the cause of the irreverence -- who knew?
2. People will finally do the BSA Youth Protection Training if it gets them out of Sunday School.
3. I really do LOVE my new calling! I'm the Advancement Committee Member for the scouting program -- it's a SWEET gig!
4. It sucks when you haven't cut your coupons for 4 weeks. . . . .
5. I really love Amazing Race! I think Brooke and Claire are my favorite ones to watch. I'm not saying they're going to win, but their hysterical.
6. I also really love The Next Iron Chef. No idea why I like this show -- I just do.
7. After watching 60 minutes and reading The Lemon Tree I have some strong opinions about Israelis and Palestinians. Perhaps tomorrow I'll tell you what those opinions are. Meanwhile, you can have a thought about today, Monday. It's the day I took Ethan to get his braces: