Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Things I Think About

Lots going on here, in my mind.

Stuff like:

1.  I will never go to the bathroom again, or buy furniture from others:



2.  I am still busy being completely BUGGED by my telemarketer phone call the other day.  I asked to be put on the Do Not Call list, and got an earful of lewd, sexual comments.  After being referred to a manager, I got another earful of dirty, nasty talk.  YICK!

3.  I want a dog

4.  I miss my favorite Thai Masaman Curry.  The restaurant that I LOVE has changed hands yet again and with the change came a new recipe.  I don't like it as much.

5.  Can we please stop giving Charlie Sheen any media attention?  (This does not count since there's so few people who read this, and I don't think he'll take courage to keep "winning" by reading my comment)

That's just the tip of a giant iceberg of thoughts. . . . .

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Please share your favorite Thai restaurant! Bangkok Grill in Orem has wonderful Massaman Curry--my favorite too!