Sunday, December 4, 2011

GoodRead

I can not stop thinking about the series of books I just finished.  I find stupid ways to think about my daily life in reference to the books.  

I contemplated their meanings and thoughts all through stake conference today.

I even devoted my whole evening to finishing the books while at Jeff's company Christmas party. It's really hard to focus on blackjack when desperately wanting to pull out my book and read.

Oh, Mistborn,  I love you.  Brandon Sanderson, you're a genius!!


P.S.  Thank you to the Sumsion's and Dillon's who suggested this book to me!

2 comments:

i'm erin. said...

I love that you love this book. I didn't want to read it when Peggy Eddleman told me to, but I did and I love it.

Peggy Eddleman said...

You should've just burned tin while playing poker. Those quiet whispers across the table might have helped you to win!

(And Erin should listen to me more often. :))