Time for another installment about what I thought on Sunday!
1. I thought I would kill my kids for getting ready for church 10 minutes before we needed to leave. I think they need a moratorium from the computer / tv.
2. I think it's okay to email during sacrament meeting, as long it's high council Sunday and I have to work out my future marathon plans with Jaime.
3. I think I should not share any of my comments from Relief Society ---- you're welcome!
4. I think Amazing Race is GREAT! And I'm thrilled that Nat and Kat won, except I love Brooke and Claire too. Can't wait for the next season.
5. I think Visiting Teachers are great when they bring me awesome sugar cookies and truffles! They are pretty okay when they just bring a message too . . .
6. I think you should all go vote for CSYP so they can get a grant from Pepsi to go to New York. I mostly think this because I am not going with them unless they get the grant. Somehow I think that they'll take me for free if they get it. So Vote! Every day!
That's it . . . check back later for a great post if I could only find my boondoggle -- yeah, boondoggle . . .