Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me, Monday

It's Monday and it's been a long weekend.

That can only mean one thing.

Not Me, Monday



For starters, I did not go out for a fun movie night with the girls on Friday only to offend many dear friends.

Appreciating and relying on my friends like I do certainly means I would not toss our verbal vomit in a manner that is completely thoughtless.

I also did not spend my drive to St. George replaying and replaying the stupid comments in my mind wishing the words could be taken back.

-----------------

This weekend did not find me giggling like a compete maniac when I stepped from the car in St. George and bathed myself in the SUN!

Nor did I giggle like a little school girl when I saw the soda fountain in the kitchen of a home featured in the Home Show.

I did not drop dead when my favorite home that we toured had a price tag of $2,999,999.999. (Nearly dropped dead, but not fully).

I am not even considering a change jar at Harts to help fund the purchase of said home.

------------------

Finally, I did not blow off my running for two of the days I was gone. With the dedication I have to run this blasted race I would never forego any of my running opportunities!

I am not dreading the thought of running 5 miles tomorrow either . . . .






post signature

4 comments:

Sherry said...

WHATEVER....as if you could ever offend ANYONE. Sorry I missed the fun Friday night.

Shauna said...

Verbal Vomit?! My favorite kind!
;) Shauna

kellieanne said...

I can't believe I forgot Friday night. Blast this out to lunch brain of mine! I love you Wendy.

Jacquie said...

Just so you know I wasn't offended by a thing. I just felt stupid for interupting your serious chat and didn't know quite how to move along. Thanks, for coming along!