Friday, October 2, 2009

Babysitting is O.U.T.

I love the government.

This is different sometimes from

I love my country!

My love for government has been halted, because in

Michigan you can not watch your neighbor's children,

Unless you have a daycare license.

Because doing a good deed, or a trade -

Isn't allowed.

Thank you to the few, who are messing it up for the rest of us!

Who is a daycare provider who can watch Emma for me next week while I run the Ragnar?



Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

REeeeeeee-donk-ulous! I would be completely pissed if this were me. What moron of the neighborhood has nothing better to do than be a rat?! seriously.

kellieanne said...

That's wacked! We would all be in trouble in our community because this is one way we help each other out WEEKLY if not daily. Wacked.

Jacquie said...

I was appalled! Obviously this lady who called is not a parent. I don't know what I would've done without the help of neighbors and friends. So can kids even come over to play? Who was the judge on this anyway? He should be thrown from the bench for lack of common sence!

Hacking it up said...

good. grief.