Sunday, July 24, 2011

Skeleton

So, skeleton was a stupid word to get in the middle of summer.

I really toyed with how to approach this. . . . 

First, I thought I'd take a look at my own skeleton just to see how it was doing.  Conclusion:  I don't even think there's a skeleton underneath all this flab.  I should go on a diet.  I don't like diets, therefore I don't like skeletons.

Second, I thought about a skeleton crew this week when they split our ward and redrew boundaries.  We were left with a skeleton crew of a ward, and so was everyone else.  Once again, I don't like ward splits, so I don't like skeletons.  Although I do like crews -- it's just a cool kinda word.

Third, I thought about skeletons in my closet.  I decided that if I have one in there - it's staying there!

Anyway, skeleton was a bad word to pick this week, and it made me take to long to post about how I hate the word.  So let's pick a new word, shall we?

And the new word is:

BROWSING


No comments: