Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gratitude 5 of 7

I'm sure this is old by now, but I can keep thinking of stuff.

Gratitude #1 - Fandango

I'm grateful that I can go online and purchase my ticket to see New Moon. You will want to do the same. I'm going to the movies on November 21st at 4:30pm at the AF Cinemark 12. Get your ticket and we can carpool over. I can't wait to rip the movie apart . . . . although Jacob looks pretty hot in the clips.

Let's do dinner after!

Gratitude #2 - Taco Soup

Don't ask, I just like it and I'm still having good memories of it from last night. That's weird I'm sure.

Gratitude #3 - Gift Wrapping

I wrapped my first two Christmas gifts! I'm ahead of the season and I still have some holiday spirit left -- woohoo!

2 comments:

Miss Mel said...

I'm grateful for FANDANGO too! See ya at the New Moon "party!" ;)

tammy said...

I think the holiday spirit you have left is the little bit I had until you mentioned Christmas......