Monday, January 10, 2011

Bare Bones

Let's just break it down to the bare BONES . . .

* Prior to the Christmas break I have never seen an episode of Bones.

* As of tonight I've watched 5 1/2 seasons of Bones (over 100 episodes)

* I am addicted to Bones

* There is a good chance I'm watching Bones just to see Bones and Booth get together

*  That means I'm a DORK

* But I'm a dork who will be watching Bones this Thursday night

Someone save me from getting hooked on another TV series!

 Maybe cut the connection between me and Netflix. . . . .

5 comments:

tammy said...

Guess what? All the cool kids are doing it! Now you are also cool! (I heart Bones as well)

just waite said...

can't help you I'm already addicted I own all the seasons. I feel like I'm watching it for booth and bones to get together.

Jacquie said...

ok we stopped watching about 2 years ago I couldn't take the Angela lesbian story line why oh why do they do that???? I hope they have moved on because we loved it!

Peggy said...

I heart Bones. Even after the crappy way they got rid of Zach. And part of me watches it just to see if Bones and Booth get together, too.

Jessica Stier said...

Bones is the best!!! I love that show so much!