As the holidays get closer the stress always rises. Here is a stress
management technique recommended in all the latest psychological texts,
in the end, you will smile.
This really works.
1. Picture yourself near a stream.
2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
3. No one but you knows of this secret place.
4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "The World."
5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with cascading
6. The water is crystal clear.
7. You can easily make out the face of the person you are holding
8. See, you are smiling already. :-)
How sad is it that I'm still picturing the lady from Toys R Us under the water?