Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

This being the last day of 2009, I should wish you all a Happy New Year.

However, I don't feel like talking about any holiday today.

I just got back from Wal-Mart where I could by Valentines AND Peanut Butter Eggs for Easter.

Makes me irritated!

Meanwhile, I did receive a GREAT gift for Christmas . . . . .

Adobe Photoshop CS4!

Yippee!

Here's some of my latest scrapbook pages -- I've also been toying around with t-shirt designs.

Fun stuff!








5 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice. I like the "clean-ness" of your pages. not cluttery & messy. btw, I hate that about stores, too. It seems like Christmas & halloween are put up @ the same time, then Valentines is put up the week of Christmas!

Shauna said...

Wendy--these pages are beautiful. Are you PS skills for hire? I think I need to make the jump to digital scrapbookng but I am so very afraid...when you have this mastered, say in a couple weeks, can I be the first to sign up for your series of "PS for Dummies" classes? PLease?

Sherry said...

S.H.U.T.....U.P.!!!! So Jealous! I'd rather have CS4 than a cute dog. Shhhhhh don't tell my kids. Ditto what Shauna said. Can I have a lesson on digital scrapbooks?

Leslie said...

Hey Wendy,
I love these pages...do you find digital pages faster to put together than the old fashioned way?? Chris will be home in 7 months and as far as his scrapbook goes....he has just left the CTM...I am sooooooo behind:)
p.s. HAPPY NEW YEAR

tammy said...

You lucky girl, you!! I can't wait to see what you do!