Monday, May 17, 2010

Hole in the Head

Emma has two new holes in her head.

We weren't really expecting there to be any.

So when we pulled one tooth out last night (Sunday),

We felt a little bad for the tooth fairy,

Who was going to be unprepared.

Luckily we 'remembered' the tooth fairy keeps the Sabbath Holy and doesn't work that day.

Just makes for a bigger night tonight, since we pulled out a second one this morning.










I confess this is making me sad. 
It cements the fact that she's not a toddler anymore. 



3 comments:

Peggy said...

I LOVE that last picture! Pretty darn perfect.

The tooth fairy doesn't seem to come to our house when it's windy, when she's sick, when she's on vacation, or when way too many kids lose their teeth at one time. Disgusting how long it takes her some times!

Miss Mel said...

I too LOVE that last photo! Darling :)

I can't believe she's old enough to lose not only one, but two teeth!

Unknown said...

SAAAAD :(