Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Retirement?

I know it's a little too soon to be talking about retirement,

But I just want to know, what it's going to be like for me?

Am I expected to make dinner EVERY night for the rest of my life?

Even when I'm 70?

And do the laundry,

The house cleaning,

The shopping?

Do mom's get retirement?

Is anyone else as freaked out by this as I am?!?

Jeff says he'll help me more around the house when he retires from his job,

And although he's helpful now when I ask,

I'm not sure he's going to see eye to eye with helping me when he's 'retired'.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I figure that Cam will outlive me, so he can have his "trophy" wife take care of him then...that will be MY retirement! HAHAHA

Leslie said...

You should never "think" that far ahead.....it is exhausting!!!!!