Tuesday, October 21, 2008

" " = Funny

Okay, so no photos of the party yet. I'm too tired this morning to pull them up on the computer.

But last week while I was listening to UPR (Utah's version of NPR). . . .

By the way, what does the fact that I listened to UPR say about me?

Does it make me seem sensible?

Or knowledgeable?

What about bored?

Actually I was listening to TAMN from Seriously So Blessed do a blogging interview.

Anyway, while listening to UPR about blogging I surfed the blogosphere and came up with a blog that I like. It's all about the weird use of quotes. It seriously reminds me of my FAVORITE bit from Friends.



Anyway, the website for the quote blog can be found by clicking HERE



post signature

1 comment:

Kim said...

ok, so I "looked" at this blog, and it was "hilarious." It brought back the memory of Chris Farley doing all of his "inappropriate" quotation marks. I'll have to find you a link to it. Trent and I were laughing so hard that we couldn't even keep a "straight" face while Travis said his prayers.