Friday, November 7, 2008

Blogging Safety

Posting this week has been virtually impossible!

I have been sitting in front of this computer screen for hours upon hours each day, and the posts I want to write just aren't appropriate.

For instance, is it appropriate to inflame my neighbors with stories of their kids or the quirky things they do that irritate me? I write a post about it, but then luckily see the value of deleting it before I make it public.

In addition, I'm a bit freaked out that you are all stalking me and are going to kidnap my kids. (Sidenote: yesterday was a fine day to kidnap E**a. I would've helped you buckle her in and waved goodbye) So, I had to rethink my post about how E*m* loves to quote Nacho Libre. Maybe a movie director who likes her rendition of "Nipple Sqquuuueeeezzzzeee" would kidnap her and take her to Hollywood. Anyway, another deleted post to keep my kids safe.


That leaves me with little to say this morning. I'll just bemoan the fact that the U of U beat out TCU last night. Yes, I know that it's a good win for the conference, but it's a slap in my BYU face. J**h and E*th*n were equally upset, but we are looking forward to tomorrow's game.


We're also looking forward to J**f coming home today. Not that he's been away! I'm just saying that if he'd been gone all week, we'd think it was great he was coming back so that I could finally have a few minutes without kids hanging off me. (Wild kids hanging off of you should normally deter anyone from breaking in!)

I think I posted correctly today -- no neighbor secrets leaked out, my kid's names are secure and hopefully people are afraid to come here.

I did want to leave you with a recent family photo though (I know, I know . . . it's not safe to post pictures of your family, but it's so cute I HAD to share!)


Obama family Pictures, Images and Photos




Here's to blogging safety!



post signature

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Thanks for all the safety tips.
I am always so scared of who is reading my fluff and who is stalking my family too.
So glad you shared all this info to keep us all a little safer.
BTW....great family photo!!!
The boys look great in dresses and where is E**a?