Monday, November 3, 2008

Day Book Entry


It's Monday morning, and I'm tired as can be. Setting the clock back this weekend only encouraged me to stay up even later than usual.

So, I'm relying again on the Simple Woman's Daybook to help me with my blogging.



Outside My Window . . . . Is another beautiful fall day waiting for me. I anticipate the fresh smell of rain and sunny skies.

I Am Thinking . . . . of church. No, not deep religious thoughts of church. The thoughts are more along the lines of "Why can't every testimony meeting be THAT funny?"

From The Kitchen . . . . . Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner. With homemade noodles and everything! Yeah, I actually can cook this - but if I tried to make it for the neighbors It wouldn't turn out.

I Am Wearing . . . . Yup, you guessed it - Pajamas!

I Am Creating . . . . A deep and thoughtful analogy to use at the Arts Retreat on Friday. Do you think the Arts are more like a quilt or a white water rafting trip?

I Am Reading . . . Rebuilding the Front Porch of America

I Am Hearing . . . The new Tinker Bell movie that is babysitting Emma. Ah . . . my parenting skills at their finest!

Around The House . . . . . I see cleaning to do. Crap!

One of My Favorite Things . . . . Is watching a BYU game where they play well. Saturday's game was not one of my Favorite Things.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week. . . . . . Provide minimal effort to cleaning the house and cooking while Jeff is out of town. And then a few hours before he comes home I'll rush around making everything perfect so that he thinks I've been ever so busy while he was gone.

Here's A Picture Thought I'm Sharing With You . . . . . .





It's one of my first digital scrapbooking pages! I'm completely hooked to scrapbooking this way.

Hope your week is GREAT!

post signature

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I "heard" about your fabulously funny meeting. If ONLY ours could be that entertaining.

elizabeth said...

I love the Daybook entries and one of the reasons is right in your "What I'm reading" section. This book title intrigues me and I'm off to search it out.

Great job on the layout by the way. I'm still an old fashioned scrapper and would love to sit and figure out digital.

Jaime said...

That was one of those odd, crazy, embarrasing meetings that only happen when you have less-active and non-member people visiting your ward for baby blessings.