Monday, June 1, 2009

Things to do Before Summer Ends

I got a cool list in my email a few weeks citing 21 different things to do before Summer ends.

I seriously considered doing all 21 of the things, as well as adding some of my own.

But the first day of summer has already KICKED my BUTT ~

I'm wondering if instead of 21 things to do I should just choose one . . . .

SURVIVE!




On the off chance that tomorrow is a better day here's the list of 21 things -


1. Take a Hike
2. Read a Biography
3. Make Real Lemonade
4. Host a Neighborhood Block Party
5. Go on a Field Trip
6. Sleep Outside
7. Go to a "Dive-In" Movie (movie at the Pool!)
8. Take A Dip (go swimming)
9. Have a Yard Sale
10. Eat Homemade Ice Cream at Sunset
11. Attend a Concert in the Park
12. Go Horseback Riding
13. Visit an Amusement Park
14. Attend a Festival
15. Shop at a Farmer's Market
16. Pick Fresh Fruit
17. Clean Up a Park
18. Build a Fort
19. Attend a State or County Fair
20. Go Stargazing
21. Complete a Triathlon

I'll keep you posted on how I do - and feel free to let me know when you do one of these things too!

2 comments:

Taffy said...

Here is a list I wrote I expect to do ONE! :)
http://www.socyberty.com/Advice/20-Summer-Ideas-to-Beat-Boredom.519967

Nik said...

I've already been swimming but not just any swim - yesterday we went to the beach! It's called Mustang Island and it was beautiful and so much fun! I'll be posting it on my blog soon.