Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me, Monday


I am "not" one to follow along with what everyone else is doing - so you'll find it shocking that I'm participating in the "Not Me, Monday" posts that are hosted by Mckmama at My Charming Kids. I hope you'll enjoy seeing what I absolutely have NOT done this past weekend!


1) I did not contemplate the many ways in which I could possibly trip people who run faster than me at the gym this weekend. I didn't even count the number of times that my sweet neighbor lapped me (3) while she ran the same distance I did in half the time. And I certainly didn't want to slap to the man walking next to me as I huffed and puffed running slightly behind him. I would never have such unsportsmanlike thoughts in my head, Not Me!


2) I did not go to the stake baptism preview last night just to find things that I could mock later. Because it would soooooo not be like me to tell anyone how most eight year olds in the stake are now thinking that the baptism talks will be be 20 minutes long and bore them to death first. I know some people may have gone just to be catty, but Not Me!

(Peggy, since I did not do this, I guess I don't have to apologize for having these evil thoughts while sitting next to you)

3) I did not spend my weekend driving around to 5 different Albertson's looking for Charmin Mega - 9 Roll toilet paper because it was on sale. I mean, toilet paper is toilet paper right? You would never catch me driving all around town just looking for a good deal!

4) I did not throw a fit last night when I was playing Guild Wars with Josh because he completed a task without me. And I did not repeatedly remind him of his error over, and over, and over again. As a parent that would be the epitome of Guilt Tripping, which is something I would never do . . . . Nope, Not Me!

What about you? What didn't YOU do this weekend?

post signature

1 comment:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Hahahahaha! Wendy, I so was NOT sitting beside you thinking the same thing!

Just like I did NOT roll my eyes a little when I went to Harts to come back out finding someone parked two inches away from me.