Friday, March 7, 2008

Am I Fit To Blog?

After many days of reading explicit instructions on how to set up a blog and daily checking in with some of my own favorite blogs - I HAVE MY OWN BLOG. (Wild applause and cheering go here).

Overall, this seems to look fine. I am feeling confident about the layout and my elements. But now that I'm typing . . . .. I think I'm breaking out in hives! What do I say? How much do I share? Who will see this and break into my home and steal my kids because I might post their photos and names? Do I even have anything interesting to say?

Now that it comes down to it, maybe I'm not fit to blog.

Then again, after randomly searching a few blogs, I think I might be okay. If anything, this will satisfy me and the few family and friends who will periodically lurk around here. I think my life may just be interesting enough to give someone a 3 - 4 minute break from their own life. And that's good enough for me!

Welcome to my blog!



No comments: