Sunday, August 10, 2008

Boys Gone Wild?

I guess the men in the family have been a little jealous that I get to have fun weekends out with my BFF's. So Jeff and his dad have rigged up a weekend being crazy too.

They have flown to Georgia -- to meet a gal -- I hear she's "fast" -- they're bringing her here!

Here she is:


(I think they call her Shelby . . . )



(Dad's the real owner of this new sweetheart)

I think it's all pretty great ~ A man and his son traveling home from Georgia in a sweet little ride. I'm just gonna say that my weekends gone wild have NEVER cost so much!!

Enjoy boys!

5 comments:

The Wright's said...

Any bets on how many tickets they rack up on the drive home?

Tammy said...

It's a known fact that boys toys are WWAAAAYYY more expensive than the stuff we girls come up with.....oh, and I actually know a Shelby. They're SASSY!! (and sweet)

GrumpyAngel said...

Wow! That is an awesome looking car. You are a very good wife and Mommy for letting the boys get such an expensive toy! I say they should let you have all the weekends with your BFFs that you want in the next, oh, ten years or so! Lucky, lucky boys!

Grandma Vincent said...

What can I say? Boys and their toys! At least it makes him happy. It is a NICE car.

MstngII said...

Now that's Perty as they say down south... So when does Jeff get one? :)