Sunday, August 10, 2008

Boys Gone Wild?

I guess the men in the family have been a little jealous that I get to have fun weekends out with my BFF's. So Jeff and his dad have rigged up a weekend being crazy too.

They have flown to Georgia -- to meet a gal -- I hear she's "fast" -- they're bringing her here!

Here she is:


(I think they call her Shelby . . . )



(Dad's the real owner of this new sweetheart)

I think it's all pretty great ~ A man and his son traveling home from Georgia in a sweet little ride. I'm just gonna say that my weekends gone wild have NEVER cost so much!!

Enjoy boys!

5 comments:

The Wright's said...

Any bets on how many tickets they rack up on the drive home?

Shelby said...

It's a known fact that boys toys are WWAAAAYYY more expensive than the stuff we girls come up with.....oh, and I actually know a Shelby. They're SASSY!! (and sweet)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Wow! That is an awesome looking car. You are a very good wife and Mommy for letting the boys get such an expensive toy! I say they should let you have all the weekends with your BFFs that you want in the next, oh, ten years or so! Lucky, lucky boys!

Unknown said...

What can I say? Boys and their toys! At least it makes him happy. It is a NICE car.

Anonymous said...

Now that's Perty as they say down south... So when does Jeff get one? :)