Friday, August 29, 2008

Embracing My Feelings

I've had this feeling coming on for quite sometime now. I began to feel the first tinglings of it the other night when I was standing outside. A cool evening breeze flipped through my hair and sent chills down my back. Again this morning I felt it more strongly. The unusual coldness of the morning stirred my awareness.

And now, I am full awakened to the reality of what this feeling is:


It's football season and my team plays tomorrow!



(Surely BYU won't prosecute me for lifting this picture off their website - I'm cheering for the team, right?)

GO BYU!

9 comments:

Nik said...

GO COUGS!!!

Shelby said...

Ha ha! Lift away, I'll never tell....I love your new family photo!

Shauna said...

Looks like a good way to spend the afternoon tomorrow. They ARE going to be on TV this year, right?

Family picture is VERY cute. Well done. It was good to visit--briefly--with you at suckers today. I can't give up PTA of I would never see my friends.

:) Shauna

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Ouch! My husband is a U of U alumnus so we cheer for the Utes. Sorrryyyy!!!!! I still love your blog. Um, am I still welcome? What if I promise to cheer the Cougs as long as it's not against the Utes?

Little GrumpyAngel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little GrumpyAngel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little GrumpyAngel said...

Oopsie---sorry about that Wendy. I don't know why it published same comment 3 times ????? Jitters from being in cougar territory? :-) Anyway, I deleted the repetitions.

Wendy said...

Marivic - My hubby graduated from U of U too. I don't know what my obsession is with BYU - but it's there. I've mowed the lawn and gotten my house clean so I can sit back and enjoy the game tomorrow.

Jaime said...

Ah yeah. Coug victory.