Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Change of Underwear

So, Marivic over at Grumpy Angel mentioned something about changing your blog as often as you change your underwear.

I FREAKED when she brought this up. Heaven forbid you all think I don't change my underwear everyday because my blog has been the same for the past 6 months. I got so hot and bothered thinking about all of you, thinking about me and my underwear . . . that I changed my blog (and my underwear).

The struggle to change this blog looks like the struggle Emma has trying to put her own underwear on.

First a leg gets caught, then you put them on inside out, then you throw them across the room and cry. Next, you try again and put them on backwards. Finally, you twist and tweak enough they they are on right. But is this really the pair you want to be wearing?

Marivic has a self-confessed, granny panties blog right now. My blog reminds me of something from Victoria's Secret. There may be more changes on the way.

6 comments:

Melanee said...

I think Marivic must have meant that your blog must be changed as often as you change underwear styles. You never know what you are missing until you try a different style. But nice, I like the 3 column look. You should give out lessons.

The Wright's said...

I love the new look of your blog!!! By the way, how often are you suppose to change your underwear?

Nik said...

Love the new look! I adamantly REFUSE to change my blog as often as I change underwear. Ahhhh, my rebellious streak shining through! By the way, you change how it "looks" each time you post something new because there's something new to look at! :)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Ha-ha-ha! You are so funny! I wish I could take credit for that underwear analogy but I got that idea from someone else's comment. I love your new look very much!!!! I am quite jealous to be honest. By the way, I found out something about using words like "Victoria's Secret" on your post. I will refrain from writing you a long comment so if you want to know what I mean just click over to my blog :-)

kellieanne said...

I wish I knew how to change my panties like you can! (OR my blog!)

Miss Mel said...

I never thought I'd say this...you have such cute new underwear! ;)

I love the new look~