Friday, September 26, 2008

Favorite Things Swap


So, in an effort to reach out and make new friends, I signed up over at Because Wendi Said So! for her Favorite Things Swap.

I have shipped my gift off - and probably in true Wendy fashion, it's been lost/misplaced/waylaid.

However, my gift came to me without any hiccups. (Just doesn't seem fair . . . ) Anyway, Heather over at Adcock Circus sent me a really wonderful swap gift.

The gift was warmly received -- as Emma kissed the USPS box.


Inside, a festival of color -- which was broken into immediately after this photo.


The mother-lode. My swap partner is a much classier lady than I am. Heather belongs to the Junior League in her area and included a really great recipe book, cookie cutters and beautiful napkins. She tells me that "anything tastes great when you have a fun napkin". (That will be helpful for the Little Caesar's pizza party I've planned for 100 kids later today)

There is also a rose spa package in here from her favorite local spa in North Carolina , a candle and adorable magnets (as a note, she collects bees and pineapples -- we don't have a lot of pineapples in Utah, but Utah is The BEE capital! )

Thanks so much for the gift Heather - I hope yours shows up soon, otherwise I'll resend on Monday. And thanks, Wendi, for a great idea!

2 comments:

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

oooooh! A spa package...how nice! You got some great stuff. :)

Jaime said...

That is such a fun idea. It's always fun getting surprises in the mail. I cheer when I get my WalMart free samples. :) This is much better!